Friday, December 28, 2007

Long Distance Baby Shower Wording

+Wandering+





Wandering souls of those fallen in battle roamed around me. He spoke but seemed to listen and follow their course. Where should it be? Was he dead? He remembered having been struggling and losing consciousness. Then, suddenly appeared here. My situation seemed to be different from those people. I tried to find some familiar faces to make sure people were killed, but no luck. I was getting lost and despair began to invade my body. Finally, I decided to go to all those people. I walked with them for hours. All seemed well and seemed to walk in a circle. After a full day trip, he began to see how far a great abyss. As I approached, I could see the souls huddled and tossed into the void. Why sought his death? A king wants to die like this? All those people seemed to have no use of reason, but I could choose, I could ... escape. I left the line and stepped back following my steps. When walking seeing the faces of those lost souls, I noticed that someone would grab his foot.

- go! Increasingly

people crowded around me stopping to flee from that dark place. I got rid of several bodies, but reworked and grabbed me again and harder. Each time it cost me more forward and I had to use all my strength. Did not stop and I ended up getting tired. Many around me and let out a cry of despair.

- I do not want to die, go away!

Everything went completely black until suddenly, a ray of light appeared from the darkness accompanied by a soft voice.
Calihmetar
-Rey, right?

opened my eyes and saw a beautiful lady elf.

- D-Where am I?

-is in Rivendell, sir. He was wounded by an arrow and lost consciousness.

- When was that?

"A week ago.

"And ... how it ended?

"All his people were exterminated, you were the only survivor.

A strong shudder ran through my body at that moment.

I spent all day looking at the mountains of this, remembering my dream and wondering if all those people who had left were my people. Finally, sadness and despair for my actions, they threw me into the void, as did my people in my dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment