Saturday, May 24, 2008

Freezy Freakies For Sale

El dia de mi vida but happy

Well, this is the first time I write in my journal and I think I'll have to do it in English, as well as being long, my English is not very good
.

VI A MIYAVIIIII ...!!!!! is beautiful, I can not even believe me when I see you so close to me ....* o *


Well actually I will tell my experience that day, first of all, the day before I had to take the
hairstyle ... lol because in the morning and I had to get up at about 6 am and could not get up earlier, whether that good

in the morning I woke up, I fix her hair and dressed me for toa linda go see miyavi, left the house and guess what happened to me ...
as it had rained the night earlier, I went to take the microphone and one step at full speed, leaving me and my taken ... all wet, I could not believe !!!!..>\u0026lt;!...
that ... # $% & "#$?& 5 .... ugh!

I finally had to return my cambiarame home, my dad took me to the subway and then on the Santa Ana station, I met with my friends , Mei and Yuni, we walked to the venue, to row, if I met a friend, miyu-chan ... I think very highly ....

were there for a few minutes and then made us change our side, so as not to disturb passers walking by.

then in the row, were emm ... as 8 hours waiting for what most who knew many people and see different styles of clothes ... some of the much envied ... ... jjajaja
enscerio
good to get to the important part, after entering the theater made me throw my umbrella ... TT), we went to leave things guardaropia and then we went straight to where we played, preferencial.Esperamos as about two hours to get out miyavi, for while we were entertained with ... shi-no. .. that is the lead singer of the band Aqua is an indie visual kei, which is very beautiful, well we said a few words on stage and then ... MIYAVI!!

at first appeared a chubby, he held a mini-blinds, when lowered, miyavi shadow appeared, which moved a fan with your hand very sensual ...

jajjajaja good, singing the songs from their latest album and some songs leugo fua take a rest and left us with the dj teddyloid, which incidentally is very, very rich .. . jajjajaja ... made us dance like no one with their mixtures, and the songs were miyavi, mixed with electronic sound. finally, emm ... leugo to come back with tight black pants and a white sweatshirt, except that it touched and licked TOOOOOODOOO !!!... emm very, very excitedly, his guitar, came with the shirt of the Chilean team ... something that we liked a lot and we annihilated after yelling ... "ai Shiteru" ... .. so loudly as he did not know what we wanted, but I think it desmostramos, giving to meet with shouts, whistles and celebrating everything that to ... if we are busy, plus he did something no one had been able to before .... shut up .... when we wanted to talk and silent, could not hear anything of screams ... that's something not everyone gets that .. .. well jajjajaja

say I ended up crushed and whole lka throat really hurts after every 130 min cried .. well that jajjaja

I hope to tell you another show ... I hope that is gazette or Gackt ... there will be seen

0 comments:

Post a Comment