Sunday, February 8, 2009

U-verse Delete Recordings



First Blog, First post, might have been a good start, but NO!

Why is it that the author and not used anything else like these famous sobredetodas blogs and things are not out to create this type of cyber space ......

Although by this means the reader can not be much of the time it took the author to write this post, I note that among the first paragraph (if two lines can call it that) and the second paragraph (this one) your server has taken more than 1 hour in writing it. Maybe it's the general disinterest, perhaps because I find other more productive things to do or maybe it's my inability to communicate through this electronic medium, four is the cause of the delay in writing this, my first I also noticed my entry enthusiasm to continue writing (It is in the reader's sense of this last sentence) so my little ones readers to your server when it timed to continue this small ; to but fascinating experience of writing the tiny of many more entries that will come with time.

For the time being fired and Upper Monarch Loyal Pigeon
Sayonara

0 comments:

Post a Comment