Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guitar Appraisals San Diego



When we met all the staff at Arashi Sweet Nami gave me a green star, is very nice, I love, you know porq is green? jajajaja clear is my ichiban, Aiba Masaki! which incidentally his birthday is approaching, we are two days for q is 24 in Japan and three for q is 24 here xDDD but well celebrate her birthday soon, too, that Pandro arrived from St. Louis, AUQ was just one day, was nice seeing her again, grace came too, their accents were heard and the picture hahahaha nice one who had disappeared completely from grace, I thought it was something dficil q and not super tender, whether the entry was for the star , then I will have time to tell what happened at the reunion, here I leave the picture:



This super cute this star, nami thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment