Sunday, July 11, 2010

Why Does Sitting On A Drawing Pin Hurt

YOUR MY NOT PANIMAN

sometimes not given to us to measure the depth of ignorance of the language in which trying to communicate with us ...
approached me nigger and the Caribbean asked:
- that does not paniman?
I estesstvenno said
- I do not paniman!
he continued:
entontses, American? (Entonces americán?)
and then I realized that he had asked me, and answered:
- no, soy ruso. (After all, at least half, I'm Russian)

Negro thought he was talking to me in English, and I thought that in Russian (it often happens here in the jungle there are former Soviet students)

turned out that he had asked for Mangling language: "TU - PANIMAN?" (TU - "you" in English) (SPANISHMAN) Hispanic? (Po-angl.)

well, and I'm almost right A: I PANIMAN (YA-COI. ALREADY) _YA - not the Spaniard ... (Although it is not clear how this can be not a Spaniard, but not a Jew)
- mean American? he asked
- no, I'm Russian ... I said ...

we parted happy with each other, the Negro thought we understood each other ... ,
although at first I really did not paniman ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment