Thursday, January 6, 2011

Botox And Labrynthitis

Continuum Shift, the source of restoration and the true undelivery

 Quite a while since the last time.
Yes I know, some people, like me, get used to forget places like this, because other sites like FB becomes more popular. Now that I think about it, the same reason was the triger to put down my old fotolog. Anyway, I don't want to go trough any of those sites ever again. I all ready have enough of them.

 Why I'm using english?? for the sake of practice and to make sure that I'm able to write something using the lenguage that I use at work everyday.

And yes, that's a new, now I have job, a pretty nice one actually, still working to get used to it, but I think I'll be able to get used to it, soon or later... I reaaly want to get used soon, so I'm working hard on it.

 Well, the title says something about three concepts... the first one, the continuum shift, yes I know, blazblue reference, but now I work under a shift mode, that actually leaves me some free time to spend ( more time than the normal way to work) but I really need to come out with something new to spend my free time. Anyway, I like to call my shift as continuum shift, because everyday it's almost the same and I actually like it. Yeah, may be I'm going to get tired of it, but I need to stay in that job all the time posible.

 Source of restoration ( yeah here comes the regios reference) it's a unfinish bussines... actually somekind of score to settle or should I say a dream that I have to make it come true, yeah, it's something like that.  A couple of months a go, I was able to reach the right person. I already talked with that person and actually agree to help me out to make true the source of restoration, Now just a couple of strings to set and everything it's going to be done, may be with some time, but I'll be looking foward to see that dream come true.

I forgot the last one, so don't ask.

That's it for now.
Until the next entry. Regal

0 comments:

Post a Comment